- Sudoku game chess has 81 thinking pieces; 9×9 grid with 3×3 regions;
- Wooden sudoku toys, the best way to train brain.
- The objective of Jiugongge sudoku is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", "regions", or "subsquares") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9;
- Sudoku puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.
- Wooden Sudoku Board Game Set comes with booklet of 100 sudoku puzzles at different levels
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.